Which Fictional Character Does Not Have A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame?
12 Fictional Personalities on the Hollywood Stroll of Fame.
While the Hollywood Walk of Popularity includes numerous iconic and legendary stars, it also features a couple of imaginary personalities that are equally as renowned and also fabulous. Below are 12 of them.
1. Kermit the Frog. One of the most renowned frog in popular culture obtained his own celebrity on the Hollywood Walk of Popularity in 2002. It lies at 6801 Hollywood Blvd.
2. Mickey Mouse. The mascot for the Walt Disney Firm obtained a star on the renowned walkway in 1978. It lies at 6925 Hollywood Blvd.
3. The Simpsons. America’s most popular computer animated household got a star in the year 2000 for the TV show’s ten years anniversary. It’s located at 7021 Hollywood Blvd.
4. Pests Bunny. The Detector Bros. mascot obtained his own celebrity on the Hollywood Stroll of Fame in 1985 at 7007 Hollywood Blvd.
5. Tinkerbell. Peter Frying pan’s partner has a celebrity on the Hollywood Stroll of Fame. She is among 5 Disney personalities to have a celebrity, which is located at 6834 Hollywood Blvd. Tinkerbell got a celebrity in 2010.
6. Shrek. The large green adorable monster obtained a celebrity in 2010. It sits pretty at 6931 Hollywood Blvd.
7. Large Bird. The huge adorable child-like bird has a celebrity at 7021 Hollywood Blvd. Huge Bird obtained a star in 1994.
8. Rugrats. Nickelodeon’s Rugrats got their very own star in 2001 for the television show’s 10th wedding anniversary. The star lies at 6600 Hollywood Blvd.
9. Winnie The Pooh. The plump little cubby all packed with fluff got his own celebrity in 2006. It rests at 6834 Hollywood Blvd.
10. Godzilla. The King of Monsters got a star in 2004. Godzilla is the only non-American imaginary character to receive a celebrity. It lies at 6925 Hollywood Blvd.
11. Woody Woodpecker. While Woody Woodpecker isn’t as preferred as various other fictional characters on this listing, specifically with younger generation, he got a star in 1990, which lies at 7000 Hollywood Blvd.
12. Donald Duck. Mickey Mouse’s chief competitor obtained a star in 2004 at 6840 Hollywood Blvd.
If you want to know more just follow us geeksaroundyou.com
Also Read: which set of u.s. presidents have descendants who are married to each other?